Welcome to Stewart Heritage Farm!
Stewart Heritage Farm is home to a small herd of alpacas. We are a full service farm with a focus on producing consistently soft fleeces used to make a variety of products to wear and accessorize your home. Shearing takes place in the spring and begins the process of creating luxuriously soft & warm clothing and home accessories. The on-site farm shop and the online store showcase a unique selection of socks, hats, scarves, gloves, mittens, shawls, boot liners, blankets, throws, alpaca yarn, and patterns. In addition, we sell raw alpaca fleece and roving for hand-spinners and other fiber artists and crafters.
News from the Farm
- Photo(s) added: Sea to Shining Sea January 26, 2014
- More snow.... January 17, 2014
- Winter at the Farm January 9, 2014
- Southwest Ohio Crochet Guild meeting on 1/14/2014 December 29, 2013
- How I spent my holiday.... December 29, 2013
- Winter Projects December 12, 2013
- City Flea on 12/14/2013 December 5, 2013
- Winterfest on 12/10/2013 December 5, 2013
- Dayton Ultimate Holiday Shopping Expo on 12/7/2013 December 5, 2013
- About December 5, 2013